this is my doubt question no 6
Asked by manisha.kh1601 | 24th Jun, 2020, 07:09: AM
Question: The foot of a ladder is 6m away from a wall and its top reaches a window 8m above the ground. If the ladder is shifted in such a way that its foot is 8m away from the wall to what height does its top reach?
This question is already answered, visit Answer to get the the solution.
Answered by Renu Varma | 24th Jun, 2020, 11:21: AM
- explain right angle triangle
- wHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A TRIANGLE?
- I 2 degree if one angle of a triangle is 42 degree and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 ratio 2 find the angles angles
- what is hypotenuse?
- PQR IS A TRIANGLE RIGHT ANGLED AT P.PQ=10CM AND PR=24CM,FIND Q?
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number