This is a test question posted by Vrushali
Asked by vrushali_punekar | 28th Sep, 2017, 04:41: PM
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Sep, 2017, 04:49: PM
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
- Define biodiversity.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number