Think and answer.
A boy is standing in front of the pinhole camera which is below the source of light in the picture. Look and the picture and answer the following questions.
- At which point does the light ray from the boy’s head fall on the screen of pinhole camera?
- At which point does the light ray from the centre of the boy fall on the screen of pinhole camera?
- At which point does the light beam from the foot of the boy fall on the screen of pinhole camera?
Will the image of the boy formed on the screen be erect or inverted?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Jul, 2016, 01:06: PM
- At point C.
- At point B.
- At point A.
Answered by | 27th Jul, 2016, 03:06: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number