There is a paternity dispute for a child. Which technique can solve the problem?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 05:22: PM
A paternity dispute for a child can be solved by the process of DNA fingerprinting.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 07:22: PM
- How do we know which probe is used? HOw is probe produced?
- In DNA fingerprinting the probe is of the sample which we got from the crime site or of all the suspect?
- Explain the DNA fingerprinting?
- What are satellite DNA in a genome ? explain their role in DNA fingerprinting
- Mention the contribution of genetic maps in human genome project.
- Define Variable Number Tandem Repeats.
- Give two important goals of the human genome project.
- What do you understand by DNA polymorphism?
- Would it be appropriate to use DNA probes such as VNTR in DNA fingerprinting of a bacteriophage?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number