There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minute to drive one round of the field while Ravi takes 12 minute for the same. Suppose they both start at the same point and at the same time and go in same direction. After how many minutes will they meet at the starting point.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Dec, 2013, 08:28: AM
Required number of minutes is the L.C.M of 18 and 12.
Product of the greatest power of each prime factor involved in the numbers.
L.C.M of 18 and 12 =
Hence Sonia and Ravi will meet after 36 min.
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2013, 10:28: AM
- Write whether 301/16 * 875 iss terminating or non terminating decimal expansion. Also write its decimsl form
- The decimal expansion of the rational number 14587/1250 will terminate after how many decimal places ?
- write the number of zeroes in the end of a number whose prime factorization is 2x2x5x5x5x3x3x17
- why 1 is not consider as prime number.
- Find the hcf of smallest prime number and smallest composite number
- Using fundamental theorem of arithmetic find the hcf of 26 ,52 and 91
- Please solve this question
- Please solve the question
- A natural number k is such that k square<2014<(k+1)square. What is the largest prime factor of k?
- Find the greatest weight which can be contained in 3kg 7hg 8dag 1g and 9kg 1hg 5 dag 4g
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number