There is a 100 kg stone that broke into 5 pieces such that you can measure any weight between 1 kg to 100 kg using a balance. If one piece is 60 kg.What could be their possible weights?
Asked by mishravishwajeetsujeet | 29th Jun, 2020, 10:25: AM
100 kg stone broke into 5 parts.
One of the parts is 60 kg
Now, we need to distribute 40 kg in 4 parts such that any weight between 1 kg to 100kg can be measured using these 5 parts
The remaining 40 kg of stone can be divided in 4 parts as follows:
Any weight from 1 kg to 100 kg can be measured using the 5 pieces of stone who weights are 1 kg, 2 kg, 9 kg, 27 kg and 60 kg.
Answered by Renu Varma | 3rd Jul, 2020, 02:11: PM
- please show the the divisibility of 2 rules
- divisible by 3
- what is meaning of divisible 2
- i want divisiblity of 11 rules with examples
- a number divisible by 7 and 3 but not by 21
- find the largest prime number required to test as a divisor to determine if the following number is a prime number. Also determine if the number is a prime number
- what is the divisibility method for 7
- i didn't understand divisibility rules can you please explain me
- cant understand concept of divisibility rule
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number