There are 120 girls and 57 boys in the the school. If 5% of the girls leave and no new pupils are admitted , what percent of whole school would be boys?
Asked by khare.shubhangi | 13th Jul, 2017, 07:57: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 14th Jul, 2017, 09:06: AM
- amit goes to a shop to buy washing machine the marked price is 10900 with 9%gst. aftet berganing shopkeeper give him rs 10900 including gst find the amount reduced by shopkeeper
- 5.6 of 6.25
- (ii)The number 15000 is first increased by 15% and then decreased by 10%,find the resulting number
- Of the trees in a garden 60% of them are mango trees and the rewstare litchi trees.30 of the mango trees are cut and 30 litchi trees are planted. If there are now 45% of mango trees, then what is the total number of trees in the garden?
- In a school, 38% of the students are girls. If the number of boys is 1023, find the total strength of the school.
- Find the number whose 13% is 65.
- What percent is: 300 grams of 2kg
- What number when increased by 15% becomes 29
- Express the following percentage as fractions: 356%
- A's income is 25 percent more than B's. Find, how much percent B's income is less than A's?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number