The walls and ceiling of a room 7m
Long, 5m wide and 3.5 m high are covered with paper 6 dm wide. Find the length of paper required, if no length less than a metre can be bought.
Asked by Jitendrakumardivedi | 16th Sep, 2018, 10:28: AM
l = 7 m, b = 5 m and h = 3.5 m
Area of four walls = 2(l + b)h = 84 m2
Let the length of the paper be L.
L × 6/10 = 84
L = 140 m
Length of the paper required is 140 m.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 18th Sep, 2018, 09:44: AM
- length 28 breadth 54 find area
- A path of width 3.5m runs all around a circular pool having an area of 962.5 m^2. Find the area the of the path
- How to find area of circles
- Find the area of the rectangle whose length is 8.6 cm and breadth is 4 cm.
- can you tell me the area of trianle whichs angle is 60 degree
- Find the area of a right angles triangle if it's base = 24 cm and perpendicular =7 cm
- Find the area & perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals measure 28cm and 96cm.
- A table top is 9 dm 5 cm long and 6dm 5 cm borad.what will be the cost to polish it at the rate of 20paisa per sq. Cm.
- A platform 10m by 10m has been built around a well which has a diameter of 5.6m.Find the cost of cementing the platform at the rate of ₹25 per sq. M
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number