The volume of the right circular cylinder is 308 cm^3 and its height is 8cm. Find
( i) the radius (ii) the area of its curved surface.
Asked by Cl_narayan | 31st Aug, 2019, 04:47: PM
Answered by Arun | 31st Aug, 2019, 05:23: PM
- 4 cubes each of side 8cm are placed adjacent to each other find the total surface area of the cuboid former
- Find the cost of digging a well 2m in radius and 14 m deep at the rate of Rs. 4.80 per m
- 50 circular plates, each of radius 7 cm and thickness 12 cm are placed one above the other to form a solid right circular cylinder. Find the total surface area and volume of the cylinder.
- A road roller has a diameter 0.7 m and it's width 1.2m .Find the least number of revolutios that the roller must take in order to level a playground of size 120m ×44m
- Findi the radius of a cylinder whose height is 42 cm and whose curved surface area is 8448 cm²
- The total surface area of a solid cylinder is 462 cm^2 and its curved surface area is one-third of its total surface area. Find the volume of the cylinder.
- The TSA of a solid cylinder is 462cm2 and its curved surfave area is one third of its total surface area . Find the volume of a cylinder
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number