The volume of the gas at 0'C and 700mm pressure is 760 CC.The no.of molecules present in this volume is ?
Asked by minipkda | 18th Aug, 2018, 08:46: PM
Temperature T = 0 °C
= 273 K
Pressure P = 700 mm
1 atm = 760 mmHg
Volume V = 760 cc
= 760×10-3 litre
The 1.88×1022 molecules are present in the given volume of gas.
Answered by Varsha | 20th Aug, 2018, 12:08: PM
- at 25 degree celsius and 0.993 bar, 135 ml of a gas is collected over water. if the gas weighs 0.16g and the aqueous tension at 25 degree celsius , is 0.0317. calculate the molar mass of the gas.
- What volume is needed to store 0.050 moles of helium gas at 202.6 kPa and 127ºC?
- A sample of ideal gas occupies a volume of 238 mL at STP. To what temperature must the sample be heated if it is to occupy a volume of 185 mL at 2.25 atm?
- At what pressure would 0.450 mole of nitrogen gas at 23.0 °C occupy 8.90 L?
- A 30.0 g gas sample occupies 11.2 L at STP. Find the molecular weight of this gas.
- 5.0g of an ideal gas occupies 9.2 L at STP. What volume would it occupy at 120°C and 92 mm Hg?
- If 9.006 grams of a gas are enclosed in a 50.00 liter vessel at 273.15 K and 2.000 atmospheres of pressure, what is the molar mass of the gas? What gas is this?
- A closed gas system initially has pressure and temperature of 86.6torr and 424K with the volume unknown. If the same closed system has values of 597torr, 1240mL and 455K, what was the initial volume in mL?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number