The voltage and current in an ac circuit is given by
What is the power dissipated?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jun, 2015, 10:57: AM
Answered by | 22nd Jun, 2015, 12:57: PM
- A motor drill draws 3.5 A current at the power line voltage 120 V(RMS). What is the motor's power if the current lags the voltage by 20 degrees?
- A series LCR circuit with a 100 ohm resistor dissipates 80 W when attached to a 120 V, 60 Hz power line. What is the power factor?
- The required no-load ratio in a 1 -phase 50 Hz core type transformer is 6000/250 V. Find the no. of turns in each winding if the flux is to be about 0.06 wbs.
- a horizontal straight wire 10m long extending from east to west is falling with a speed of 5m/s at right angles to the horizontal component of the earth magnetic field 0.30
- Prove that an ideal inductor does not dissipate power in an A.C circuit.
- The power factor varies between………………
- What will be the phase difference between the voltage and the current given power factor of an ac circuit is 0.5?
- On what factors does power in an ac circuit depend?
- Is it possible to obtain wattless current in a circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number