The vapour pressure of pure benzene is 639.7mm of Hg and vapour pressure of solution of a solute in benzene is 631.9mm of Hg. Calculate the molality of solution.
Asked by pravinbgsbihar | 24th Feb, 2021, 08:17: PM
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Feb, 2021, 03:08: PM
- Henry law constant
- Calculate the molarity of NaOH in the solution prepared by dissolving it's 16g in enough water to form 500ml of the solution.
- Calculate the molality of a 1 L solution of 93% H2SO4 (w/v). The density of the solution is 1.84 g/mol
- Find the molarity of 5m NaOH solution haveing 1.5gm)ml
- calculate the molarity of a solution containing 5g of NaOH in 450ml solution
- How many grams of NaOH will be needed to prepare 250ml of 0.1M solution
- The solution of substance are mixed in following manner 480ml of 1.5M of 1st solution and 520ml of 1.2M of 2nd solution. What is the molarity of final mixture.
- find out mole fraction of methanol in 5.2 m solution of methanol
- What is molarity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number