The vapour pressure of pure benzene is 639.7mm of Hg and vapour pressure of solution of a solute in benzene is 631.9mm of Hg. Calculate the molality of solution.
Asked by pravinbgsbihar | 24th Feb, 2021, 08:17: PM
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Feb, 2021, 03:08: PM
- NaCl is 100 % ionized in 0.02 molal aqueous solution. hence the ratio of elevation in boiling point to molal elevation constant is :
- Calculate the freezing point depression expected for 0.0711m aqueous soln. of Na2SO4. If this solution actually Freezes at -0.320c, what would be the value of van’t Hoff Factor (Kf For water is 1.86kkgmol-1 )U
- Henry law constant
- Calculate the molarity of NaOH in the solution prepared by dissolving it's 16g in enough water to form 500ml of the solution.
- Calculate the molality of a 1 L solution of 93% H2SO4 (w/v). The density of the solution is 1.84 g/mol
- Find the molarity of 5m NaOH solution haveing 1.5gm)ml
- calculate the molarity of a solution containing 5g of NaOH in 450ml solution
- How many grams of NaOH will be needed to prepare 250ml of 0.1M solution
- The solution of substance are mixed in following manner 480ml of 1.5M of 1st solution and 520ml of 1.2M of 2nd solution. What is the molarity of final mixture.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number