The temperature of perfect black body changes from 3000K to 4000K.What is the percentage change in energy radiation.
Asked by ankitvariya1000 | 29th Mar, 2022, 11:19: AM
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 29th Mar, 2022, 12:12: PM
- The temperature of perfect black body changes from 3000K to 4000K.What is the percentage change in energy radiation.
- A furnace emits radiation at 2000 K. Treating it as black body radiation, calculate Wave length at which emission is maximum and the corresponding radiant flux density
- A furnace emits radiation at 2000 K. Treating it as a black body radiation, calculate the monochromatic radiant flux density at 1 micron m wavelength
- There are two thin spheres A and B of the same material and same thickness.They emit like black bodies.Radius of A is double that of B.A and B have same tempt. T .When A and B are kept in a room of tempt T0(less than T),the ratio of their rates of cooling (rate of fall of tempt) is
- Two bodies A and B have emissivities 0.5 and 0.8 respec .At some tempt the two bodies have emissive powers at these tempt.
- Explain the working of room heater. How can we increase the efficiency of convections in radiator of a room heater?
- By what mode of heat transfer is mercury heated?
- Which of the three modes of transfer of heat is the fastest?
- One thermometer is placed half metre above the tip of the fire and one thermometer is placed half metre at the side of the fire. Would the readings of the two thermometers be same or different and why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number