The sum of the series 1+ 2x2 + 3x2^2 + 4x2^3 + 5x2^4 +.........+ 100x2^99 is
a) 99x 2^100
b) 99 x 2^100 +1
c) 100 x 2^100
d) none of these
Asked by ahuja8087 | 16th Nov, 2015, 04:38: PM
Answered by satyajit samal | 17th Nov, 2015, 01:15: PM
- If H is the HM between p and q then h/p+h/q
- 1/1.3+1/2.5 +......+1/n(2n+1)
- Sum the series to n terms 1.2.4+2.3.7+3.4.10+...
- Sum of term: 1^3+3^3+5^3+7^3....
- PLEASE HELP
- Find the sum of n terms of the series whose nth term is n2 + 2n.
- Find the sum of the series 1 + (1 + 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) + … up to n terms.
- Find the sum to n terms of the series
- Find the sum of the following series: 5 + 7 + 13 + 31 + 85 + …
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number