'The sum of the magnitudes of two forces acting at a point is 18N and the magnitude of their resultant is 12N. If the resultant makes an angle of 90 with the force of smaller magnitude, what are the magnitude of the two forces?'
Asked by Madhuchhanda Chakraborty | 24th Apr, 2015, 09:12: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Apr, 2015, 11:36: AM
- State the number of significant figures in the following: a) 0.00081 b) 600900
- If the velocity of light in vacuum c, acceleration due to gravity g and atmospheric pressure p are the fundamental quantities,find the dimensions of length.
- suppose velocity of light (c) acceleration due to gravity (g) and pressure (p) are taken as fundamental units .what is the dimensional for mass in this system of unis.
- Example 2.13 Each side of a cube ismeasured to be 7.203 m. What are thetotal surface area and the volume of thecube to appropriate significant figures?
- what are vectors
- The sun's angular diameter is measured to be 1920'' ( 1920 seconds) . The distance D of sun from the earth is 1.496 × 10^11m . Find the diameter of the sum.
- What is meant by significant figures?
- State the number of significant figures in the following: 0.0005032 m2 2.64×1024 kg 3.000 m
- Magnitude of force F experienced by a certain object moving with speed v is given by F = Kv3, where K is a constant. Find the dimensions of K.
- Under what conditions the zeros are not significant?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number