Asked by Madhuchhanda Chakraborty | 26th Apr, 2015, 10:26: AM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Apr, 2015, 11:37: AM
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
- find angle between A= 3i+4j and B=12i+5j
- At what angle do the two vectors of magnitude A+B and A-B act so that their resultant is
- Two forces have magnitude in the ratio 5 : 12. If the angle between them is 90o , they give the resultant of magnitude 26 N. Find the magnitude of resultant force if the angle between them is changed to 120o .
- If one of the rectangular components of a velocity of 36 m/s has magnitude 26 m/s, then what is the magnitude of other rectangular component of velocity?
- On the airport, the sun shines just over the head. When the aeroplane takes off at an angle 23o to horizontal, the shadow moves along the track with velocity 240 km/hr. Find the velocity with which the aeroplane moves away from the earth. (Take tan 23o = 5/12)
- Find the unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors given below.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number