the sum of anamount to rs 4913 in 3 years at 61/4%per annum compounded is
Asked by gouthamivadluri8845 | 31st Mar, 2020, 11:51: AM
Here, A = Rs. 4913, n = 3 years and r =61/4%=25/4%
P =A/(1 + r/100)n
After substituting the values, we get
P = Rs. 4096
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 31st Mar, 2020, 08:54: PM
- compound interest method
- prena borrowed
- Amit invested an amount at the rate of 10% p.a on C.I and after two years he again invested, half of the initial amount . If he got Rs 1371.6 as interest after three years , if he invested same amount on S.I at rate of 15% p.a?
- What to do if time is in months eg 5 months,and we have find interest quarterly.then what to do
- Find the compound interest at the rate of10% per annum for 2 years on the principle which is two years at the rate of10% per annum given rupees 200 as the simple interest?
- find the compound interest if principal is 1000 date is 8% half yearly time is one and half year??
- 1760= 16000(1+R/100)²
- find the simple interest on₹3500 at the rate of 2 1/2%for 165 days
- Divakaran deposited a sum of ₹ 6250 in Allahabad bank for 1 year, compounded half-yearly at 8% per annum. Find the compound interest he gets.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number