The strongest bon is
Asked by virendra.aithani | 29th Oct, 2017, 03:41: PM
strenth of bond can be measure in terms of its bond energy
so, the bond energies are following
a C-C = 348KJ/mole
b C-O = 358KJ/mole
c C-N = 293KJ/mole
d C-H = 438KJ/mole
Answered by Ramandeep | 30th Oct, 2017, 10:30: AM
- what is a bond angle
- Bond order difference H2-H2+ and H2
- How to find the oxidation state of Cobalt and chromium in [Co(NH3)6][Cr(CN)6]?
- WHAT IS A DIPOLE?EXPLAIN
- #jiochat what is dipole moment?
- Define bond enthalpy. Give its unit.
- Draw the resonating structures of nitrate ion. Calculate the bond order of N-O.
- What is bond pair and lone pair of electrons?
- Draw an accurate Lewis structure for HONO2, including all non-bonded electron pairs and formal charges. Additionally, provide bond angles around the nitrogen atom.
- Why is the bond angle of water molecule less than the normal?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number