the spped of sound in a certain medium is960m/s. if 3600waves pass over a certain point in 1minute the wavelength is....
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 2nd Nov, 2017, 07:05: PM
If 3600 waves had passed over a point in one minute, then in one sec 60 waves had passed that point
length of these 60 waves is 960 m
( velocity = frequency × wavelenght, here number of waves per second is frequency)
hence one wavelength is 16 m
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 07:33: PM
- what is tuning fork
- how does the sound propogate
- which quantity transferred through the medium during the propagation of sound waves?
- what is Sound?
- WHAT HAPPEN WHENTHE SPEED OF SOUND AND THE PRDUCER SAME
- Sound can travel in solid air and gas but can it travel in plasma and bose-einstein condensate?
- How is sound produced in the following things? The buzzing of mosquito The sound of drums The sound of guitar The sound of trumpet
- Can we hear the ringing of a mobile phone placed in a vacuum chamber?
- Sound of engine of a submarine would travel faster in water or in air?
- In a cricket match, the striking of the ball by player is seen before hearing the sound. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number