The sides of an equilateral triangular field are 51 m, 37 m and 20 m.Find the area of no. of rose beds that can be prepared in the field, if each rose bed on an average occupies 6 sq. m of space ?
Asked by nisha_vini29 | 18th May, 2017, 10:52: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 19th May, 2017, 09:21: AM
- x^2 + 7x + 12 = 0
- a two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. if if 27 is added to the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- A number consist of two digits whose product is 18.If 27 is added to the number,the digits interchange their places . Find the number
- 8x2-22x-21=0,Quadratic equation
- A person has rupees 9600 for his daily expenses on a tour. If his tour exceeds by four days, he must cut his daily expenses by 200 rupees. Take the number of days as x, frame an equation in x and solve it.
- A train covers 120 km at a uniform speed if it's speed is increased by 15km/h it would have covered the distance in 40 mins less find the original speed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number