The ratio of the length of a rod and its shadow is 1: root3, then the angle of elevation of the sun is
where is the sun ? pls explain with a diagram
Asked by godson babuji | 15th Mar, 2015, 02:32: AM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 15th Mar, 2015, 09:38: AM
- a person standing on the bank of a river observes that the angle subtented by a tree on the opposite bank of 60 degree. when he retreates 20m from the bank he find the angle to be 30 degree . find the height of the tree and the bradth of the river
- If two crows are sitting at a height of 15 m and 10 m on different trees vertically opposite to each other. They view a vaddi (an estable) on the ground at a angle of depression 45°and 60° respectively. They start at the same time and fly at the same speed along the shortest path to pick up the vadai.Which bird will succeed in it.?
- the angle of elevation of a cloud from a point h metre above a lake is theta. the angle of depression of its reflection in the lake is 45 degree. Find the height of the cloud
- a fire in the building Bis reported on telephone to two fire staitons P and Q, 20 km apart from each other on a straight road P observes that the fire is at an angle of 60 degree to the road and Q observes that it is at an angle of 45 degree to the road. What station should send its team and how much time will this team have to travel?
- from a point on the ground the angles of elevation of the bottom and top of a communication tower fixed on the top of a 20 meter high building a 45 degree and 60 degree respectivelyf.find the height of the tower.
- From the top of a building 60 d high, the angles of depression of the top and the bottom of a tower are observed to be 30°and 60° respectively. Find the height of the tower.
- a boat is viewed from the top of a hill which is 100 meter above the sea the angle of depression being 60 degree .find the horizontal distance of the observation point in meter
- Pls explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number