The rate law for a reaction A + H2O → B is rate α [A]. Find the molecularity and order of the reaction.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Mar, 2014, 09:07: AM
The molecularity of the reaction is 2 and order of the reaction is 1.
Answered by | 28th Mar, 2014, 11:07: AM
- Definition of zero order, 1st order and 2nd order reaction
- The half life for a first order reaction is 10 mins .What percentage of reactant will be left behind after 60mins.
- 4.22 sum
- 4.32 numerical plz
- Write a condition under which a bimolecular reaction is kinetically first order. Give an example of such a reaction
- Pls answer
- what is the order of reaction if rate of reaction becomes 3 times and concentration of reaction becomes 9 times
- please solve it
- The reaction 2NO2Cl → 2NO2 + Cl2 have the rate law: r = k [NO2Cl]. What is it mechanism?
- The order of a reaction A + B C is zero. Write its rate equation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number