The radii of two cones are equal. If their slant heights are in the ratio 5:8, find the ratio of their curved surface area.
Asked by Sanjuhi4998 | 29th Jan, 2022, 01:35: PM
Curved surface area of a cone = pi r l
Let r be the radii of the two cones
Let l1 and l2 be the slant heights of cone 1 and cone 2 respectively.
Answered by Renu Varma | 31st Jan, 2022, 12:12: PM
- curved surface area of a cone is 308 cm2 and it's slant height is 14 cm find (i) radius of the base and (ii)total surface area of the cone
- If the slant height of a cone 12cm and radius of the base is 14 cm, then the total surface area is --------------.
- A conical cover is required for a chimney.It must be 24cm in diameter at the base and 16cm in height.Find the area of metal sheet required to make it.
- The slant height of a cone is increased by 10% if the radius remains the same find the increase in C.S.A
- There are two cones. The C.S.A of one is twice that of other. The slant height of latter is twice than that of former. Find radius of their height.
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb is 15m and 12m.Find the cost of the white washing it at Rs 70 per month square
- diameter of the base of a cone is 10.5cm and its slant height is 10cm. Find its curved surface area
- A conical tent is to accomodate 11 person.Each person must have 4 square metres of space on the ground and 20 cubic metres of air to breath.Find the height of the tent
- R=35 h=12 find curved surface of cone
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number