The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called :
d) None of these
Asked by anikbaviskar79.7spicertl | 15th Sep, 2020, 03:42: PM
The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called velocity.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 16th Sep, 2020, 03:45: PM
- what is accerlation
- a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
- explain the simple pendulem
- how the knowledge of pressure helps to understand the functioning of sports like skiing, karate, ice skating
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number