The property of yeast which is put to use in bakeries
Asked by pk454558 | 25th May, 2019, 08:36: PM
Yeast is often used in the bakery industry for making breads, pastries and cakes.
CO2 produced during fermentation causes the rising of dough.
Answered by | 27th May, 2019, 04:42: PM
- I DIDN'T UNDERSTANT THAT HOW DO ALGAE HELP AQUATIC ANIMALS
- Why is dye added to the microorganism while observing under microscope ?
- Definition of Vaccinations?
- Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail?
- Why is Luke warm water used with flour and sugar in making bakery products
- how does a vaccine work?
- What is fungi
- What are microorganisms?
- What is Fermentation/
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number