the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
Asked by Rjgoswami47 | 5th Jul, 2020, 03:30: PM
Turgor/root pressure is the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the root.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 6th Jul, 2020, 11:30: AM
- what is turgor pressure
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
- In a diagram of root hair how to differentiate bw Xylem and phloem Dicot and monocot seeds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number