The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ?
Asked by prabal | 30th Sep, 2018, 01:59: PM
At t=0, u= 0 and v = 3/4 m/s
Impulse = m (v-u) = 2 (3/4 - 0)
I (at t = 0) = 1.5 kg m/s
At t= 4s, v= 0 and u= 3/4 m/s
impulse = 2(0- 3/4) = -1.5 kg m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Oct, 2018, 03:29: PM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- what is SI unit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number