The position co-ordinates of an object are given by x=2t^2,y=t^2-4t,z=3t-5. The average velocity of the particle during the interval 0-1 s is
Asked by Anil | 18th Jun, 2017, 08:16: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We have not understood the query that you have posted. We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Or you can also let us know where you are getting stuck on this question, once we are clear, we would be able to explain things better.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 20th Jun, 2017, 11:09: AM
- if |A|=|B|=|A-B|, then find the angle b/w the two vectors
- how to find component of vector ?
- Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number