The position co-ordinates of an object are given by x=2t^2,y=t^2-4t,z=3t-5. The average velocity of the particle during the interval 0-1 s is
Asked by Anil | 18th Jun, 2017, 08:16: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We have not understood the query that you have posted. We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Or you can also let us know where you are getting stuck on this question, once we are clear, we would be able to explain things better.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 20th Jun, 2017, 11:09: AM
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number