The picture is still not opening to me .Can you give any other alternative in reference to my ques of difference bw placenta and umbilical cord
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 11th Nov, 2017, 02:32: PM
1. Placenta is an organ which is fixed to a mother’s womb and provides nutrition ,excretion of waste material & exchange of gases from the developing foetus whereas umblical cord is a rope like structure which connects the developing fetus to the placenta. It transfers nutrients from placenta to foetus.
2. The placenta is discarded after the baby’s delivery while a portion of the umbilical stump still remains on the baby which gets wrinkled with age.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Nov, 2017, 09:21: AM
- Waht is reproduction o
- What is human reproduction? 😥😥
- How does humans reproduce ?
- How humans reproduce?
- How human being reproduce?
- How does human reproduce ? Please answer with video clips.
- What is the function of the synergids?
- What is Cloning?
- What is Menarche ? Please Explain
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number