The perimetre of a rectangle is 240 cm. If its length is decreased by 10% and its breadth is increased by 20% , we get the same perimetre. FIND ITS Length and Breadth.
Asked by Shobhit | 8th Sep, 2015, 09:22: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 9th Sep, 2015, 09:02: AM
- a number consists of two digits whose number is 9 if 27 is subtracted from the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 90m.If the length of the two equal sides is 3 / 4 of the length of unequal side , find the dimensions of the triangle.
- please send me answer of questions no 11
- the ages of Harry and Hari are in the ratio 5:7 four years from now the ratio of their ages will be 3:4 find their present age
- after 18 years sneha will be 4 times as old she is now what is her present age?
- A town's population increased by 1200 people‚ and then this new population decreased 11%. The town now had 32 less people than it did before the 1200 increase.. Find the original population now had 32
- A number consists of 2 digits whose sum is 9.If 27 is subtracted from the number it's digits are reversed. Find th number
- sum of 2 digit number is 9 .when we inter change the digits ,it is found that resulting new numberis greater than the original number by 27 what is yhe 2 digit number im
- the difference between the positive integer is 36 the quotient when one integer is divided by other is .4 find the Integer
- Sum of two numbers is 95.if one exeeds the other by 15, find the number.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number