The number of visitors who visited a jewellery shop in a week are given below:
20, 24, 27, 36, 40, 35, 30
Find the probability that on a particular day, number of visitors are more than 30.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Three coins are tossed simultaneously 250 times and the following frequencies of the outcomes are recorded:
- Please answer this question
- A bag contains 12 balls out of which x are white. If one ball is taken out from the bag, find the probability of getting a white ball.
- A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4 A die is rolled 150 times and its outcomes are recorded as below: Find the probability of getting: (i) An odd number (ii) A multiple of 4
- A particular make and model of T.V. set has been on the market for six months. During that time 12,492 sets were sold to consumers. Of those, 327 were identified as needing repair during the warranty period. What is the empirical probability that a given T.V. of this make and model will require repair during the warranty period?
- A pair of dice was rolled 5350 times. A pair of 5's occurred 140 times. What is the empirical probability of a pair of 5's?
- When a thumbtack is tossed, there are two possible outcomes. If the empirical probability of "point up" is fixed to be 0.73, what should be the probability of "point down"?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number