the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
Asked by arajeevshashank | 3rd Jul, 2018, 07:58: PM
At higher altitudes the atmospheric pressure decreases. Thus at these higher altitudes, our blood pressure is much greater than the surrounding air pressure. This imbalance in pressure inside and outside the body causes the bursting of blood vessels in nose and ears which results in bleeding.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Jul, 2018, 11:48: AM
- atmosphere pressure measurement instrument
- Atmospheric pressure is maximum ??
- what is atmospheric pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number