The letters of the word 'LOVE ' are written in all possible order and these words are written out as in a dictionary. Find the rank of the word 'LOVE '?
Asked by bneelaksha | 9th Apr, 2015, 09:40: PM
The number of words starting with E is 3!=6 (all arrangements of L, O and V)
In dictionary, before the word LOVE, The words following words starting with 'L' will come:
Hence, total number of words before the word LOVE is 9.
Hence, the rank of the word LOVE is 10.
Answered by satyajit samal | 10th Apr, 2015, 01:13: PM
- Define sequence and real sequence?
- Define finite and infinite sequence?
- What is series?
- Define progression?
- Find the first five terms of the sequence .
- Find the 19th term of the sequence .
- Find the first five terms of the sequence and also find the corresponding series.
- Write the first five terms of the sequence .
- Let <an> be a sequence defined by . Find
- The Fibonacci sequence is defined as for n > 2. Find an+1/an for n = 2 and 3.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number