The hybridisation of the ipso carbon in chlorobenzene is : (a) sp hybridisation , (b) dsp2 hybridisation , (c) sp2 hybridisation , (d ) sp3 hybridisation
Asked by yeeshuraj3 | 8th Sep, 2016, 03:31: PM
The hybridisation of the ipso carbon in chlorobenzene is sp2 hybridisation as all the carbon atom in benzene ring are sp2 hybridised.
Correct option: (c)
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 9th Sep, 2016, 11:06: AM
- What is Lassaigne's test?
- How will you test for phosphorus in an organic compound?
- What is lead-sulphide test for sulphur?
- When nitrogen and sulphur are both present in an organic compound, what is the test to perform?
- What is the Prussian blue color due to in the test for nitrogen?
- What are the methods to estimate nitrogen?
- How to detect halogen in an organic compound?
- How to detect percentage of oxygen in an organic compound?
- How to estimate sulphur in an organic compound?
- What is the violet color due to, when sodium fusion extract is treated with sodium nitroprusside in the test for sulphur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number