the heating of sugar is chemical or physical chang
Asked by harshit | 28th Jul, 2017, 10:16: PM
The heating of sugar is a chemical change as on heating sugar get combusted to form carbon dioxide and water, that means the products are chemically different compounds from reactants.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 29th Jul, 2017, 01:30: PM
- what are reversible changes
- Why is a word equation is only qualitative
- Write a word equation for a reaction in which sodium carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid
- Liquid expands on
- Liquid expands on ___________.
- What is Endothermic changes ?
- Physical change is also said that no new substance is form but changing of ice into liquid is also new substance forming
- what is fusion
- why we can receive the physical changes
- Natural changes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number