The gas that is formed due to the burning of fuel ???
Asked by Molaypaul700 | 6th Nov, 2018, 11:26: AM
Incomplete combustion fuel will produce carbon monoxide and complete combustion of fuel will produce carbon dioxide.
Answered by Varsha | 6th Nov, 2018, 02:06: PM
- What is the meaning of noble gases?
- What are other gases
- What is smoke ???
- How can you show that air contains water vapour
- The major constituent of air?
- Define green house gases ???
- Give reasons.. A burning candle extinguishes shortly after being covered with a glass tumbler ????
- Give three differences between respiration and combustion ???
- Burning fuel produces... a.. carbon dioxide... b... sulphar dioxide... c. Both a and b... d. None of these.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number