The force on an electron in a potentiometer wire is 3.2 X 10-19 N. The length of the wire is 6 m. What is the e.m.f of the battery connected across the wire?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Apr, 2015, 10:17: AM
Answered by | 28th Apr, 2015, 12:17: PM
- the instrument based on null deflection method is
- 1 kilo watt = ?
- WHY CURRENT OF 220V IS HARMFUL ?
- Why can we not use rubber to make electric wires?
- Why do we prefer a potentiometer of longer length for getting the accurate readings?
- What do you mean by sensitivity of potentiometer? How can we increase the sensitivity of potentiometer?
- A potentiometer wire is 5 m long and a potential difference of 6 V is maintained between its ends. Find the emf of a cell which balances against a length of 180 cm of the potentiometer wire.
- The potential gradient along the length of uniform wire is 20 Vm-1. The length of wire is 1m. What is the potential difference across two points on the wire separated by distance 40 cm?
- State the uses of potentiometer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number