The following distribution gives the daily income of 50workers of factory
daily income 200-250 250-300 300-350 350-400 400-450 450-500
no.of workers 10 5 11 8 6 10
Convert the distribution to a less than type cumilative frequency distribution and draw its ogive.
hence obtain the median daily income.
Asked by banu.maths12 | 28th Sep, 2019, 06:57: PM
For the median of grouped data, Cumumlative frequecy curve (less than type) and ogive. Please watch the below videos.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 4th Oct, 2019, 03:12: PM
- find the median of 256308497
- how to draw table
- How can we find the median if total number of observation is 50
- The difference between the highest and the lowest observations in a data is its A. frequency B. width C. range D. mode
- how to find missing frequency in median
- How is median class selected?
- Can a median of a given data be zero?
- formula of median
- pls explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number