The figure shows a circuit diagram containing 12 cells , each of e.m.f. 1.5 V and internal resistance 0.25 ohm. Calculate : (i) total internal resistance (ii) total e.m.f (iii) total external resistance (iv) reading shown by the ammeter (v) current in 12 ohm and 8 ohm resistors (vi) potential difference across 2.2 ohm resistor (vi) drop in potential across the terminals of the cell .
Asked by Vikas | 29th Aug, 2016, 10:01: AM
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 1st Sep, 2016, 05:54: PM
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
- two lamps one rated 100w at 220 v and the other rated 200w at 220v are connected in 1.series 2. parallel to electirc main supplt of 220v. find the current drawn in each case
- Two lamps rated (100w, 220v) and (60w, 220v) are connected in parallel. which lamp consumes more energy and which one gives more brightness? Find the resistance of each lamp. ( Take supply voltage as 220 v).
- Find the equivalent resistance across wire A and B
- Is potential difference between different points of the circuit same or different
- Series combination proportional to its
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number