the feed back control mechanism is related with
Asked by ssaakkll | 23rd Apr, 2018, 06:42: PM
The feedback mechanism is the process which helps to maintain the normal state of the body by controlling the hormonal secretions.Feedback control mechanism is controlled with the endocrine system. For example, if the sugar level in the blood rises too much they are detected by the cells of the pancreas which respond by producing and secreting more insulin into the blood.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Apr, 2018, 07:01: PM
- What are the hormone receptors present on the cell membrane called?
- Give any two examples of steroid hormones.
- Name the secondary messengers which are produced when some hormones bind to membrane-bound receptors.
- Name the types of hormones based on their chemical nature.
- Name the following receptors: Receptors present on the membranes of cells Receptors present inside the target cell
- What are hormone receptors?
- What are the categories of hormones based on their chemical nature? Give one example of each category.
- Categorise the following hormones according to their chemical nature: Cortisol, epinephrine, triiodothyronine, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, FSH
- Show the mechanism of action of FSH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number