the exterior angles obtained on producing the base of a triangle both ways are 100° and 120°. find all the angles
Asked by raghavgargrg28 | 10th Sep, 2021, 05:11: PM
Figure shows ΔABC whose sides AB and AC are extended .
If exterior B =100o , then interior B = ( 180 -100 ) = 80o
If exterior C =120o , then interior C = ( 180 -120 ) = 60o
Then A = ( 180 - 80 - 60 ) = 40o
Hence angles of ΔABC , A = 40o , B = 80o , C = 60o
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 16th Sep, 2021, 02:58: PM
- how to remember all the thereoms
- In a triangle ABC, if angle A + angle B = 65 and angle B + angle C = 140 , then the measure of angle B is (a) 40 (b) 25 c) 115 (d) 60
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
- In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
- answer to all question
- Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
- If the bisectors of B and C of triangle of a ABC intersect at O, then prove that BOC = 90o + .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number