the exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by
Asked by ssatapathy307 | 23rd Jul, 2020, 07:00: AM
The exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by stomata by the process of diffusion.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Jul, 2020, 12:00: PM
- Oxygen is necessary for complete oxidation of glucose
- what happens in photolysis
- if the rate of respiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis plant will
- Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing stoma by Potassium ion concentration theory
- I want to know the two functions of chloroplast
- how is water formed as a result of photosynthesis? explain the process for the formation of water molecule as a product of photosynthesis.
- The photolyis of water and co2 fixation takes places in where?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number