The equipotential surface for a point charge of 1nC has potential of 9V . find the radius of equipotential surface .
Asked by pardeepkumar2281 | 10th May, 2018, 11:15: PM
the potential due to point charge on equipotential surface is,
Radius of equipotential surface is 1m
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th May, 2018, 11:43: AM
- please give explaination also
- Two spherical conductors A and B are having charge densities σA and σB respectively. If they are joined by a thin wire then what will be the ratio of charge densities finally if the radii are rA and rB.
- in the electric field of point charge q
- Equipotential surface for two identical negative charges?
- why is the electric potential constant when electric field is zero> explain me in detail plss
- What do you know about equipotential surface? Give an example.
- What is the shape of equipotential surface for a given point charge?
- How much work is done in moving a 400 μC charge between two points on an equipotential surface?
- Give main characteristics of an equipotential surface.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number