The energy of a system as a function of time t is given as E(t)=A^2 exp(-at), where a=0.2 s^-1. The measurement of A has an error of 1.25%. If the error in the measurement of time is 1.50%, the percentage error in the value of E(t) at t=5 sec is
Asked by Anil | 22nd May, 2017, 09:43: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 23rd May, 2017, 10:08: AM
- the error in the measurement of the side of a rectangle is 1% the error in the measurement of its area is
- star A is farther than star B. which star will have a large parallax angle
- How can we estimate the error in the combination of quanties
- find the percentage error in kinetic energy of a body having mass 60.0 plus minus 0.3 gram moving with a velocity 25.0 plus minus 0.1 CM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number