The electric potential due to a certain configuration is given by-
where A and K are constants.
Find the volume charge density p(r).
Asked by Aryan Bhatia | 13th May, 2015, 10:16: PM
Note:Solution to this query contains concepts and divergence formulaes which you would come across in higher standards.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 14th May, 2015, 12:13: PM
- why does negative charge flow from lower potential to higher potential
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
- kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
- Question:A test charge is moved from lower potential point to higher potential point. The potential energy of point charge will....remain same/increase/decrease/zero?
- a charge of 30nc produces electric field at point 0.8m and 1.2m away from the charge along a straight line in the same side find the potential at these points and also find the work do e to move a charge of 2nc between these points
- Two metal spheres each of mass 1 gmail and radius 0.5 cm are placed on a smooth horizontal insulated plate such that their centres are 15 cm apart. One is charged to a potential of 500 volt and the other to 100 volt. What is the velocity of each sphere when they drift away to a distance of 30 cm between their centres?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number