The Earth-Moon distance is about 60 times the radius of the earth. What will be the approximate angular diameter of the earth as seen from the moon?
Asked by nellore.jayasai | 16th Jan, 2019, 07:58: AM
Aangular diameter = tanΘ = 2××2
So Θ = arctan(1/30)
Diagram is attached for clarifications
Answered by Ankit K | 17th Jan, 2019, 03:33: PM
- I'm unable to understand the 2nd law of kepler please give me some information about this and send me video which show the 2nd kepler law please help I'm new
- please solve it sir
- keplers 1st law
- Q1.What is orbital velocity? Q2.What is transpoder?
- What are the Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion?
- What is the angular momentum of a satellite (mass, m) with respect to the centre of orbit?
- How many years will a planet take to complete one revolution around sun when the mean distance of sun from planet is 9 times that of sun and earth?
- State the conditions in which a body can be weightless.
- Name a polar satellite. State its uses.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number