The dimensions of a cuboidal tin box are 30 cm x 40 cm x 50 cm. Find the cost of the tin required for making 20 such tin boxes if the cost of tin sheet is Rs 25 per square meter.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Therefore, Surface area of 20 such tins = 20 x 9400
= 188000 cm2
Hence, cost of 18.8 m2 tin sheet = Rs(18.8 x 25) = Rs 470.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- if side of cube is 9.5 cm.then find total surface area
- A cuboidal tin box opened at top has dimension 20^16^14cm. What is the total area of metal sheet required to make 10 such boxes
- how to find side when surface area is given?
- The whole surface area of cuboid is 214 cm^2 , volume is 210 cm^3 , and the area of base is 42 cm^2 ..find its edges ? Ans - 7cm , 6cm , 5cm
- The breadth, length and height of a solid wood is in the ratio 3 5 8. By what part should the lenth and height be cut off to make a cube
- Four cubes of edge 5 cm each are placed side by side and stuck together . If the outer surface alone is painted at Rs 300 per meter square , find the cost of painting
- Find the total surface area of following cuboid.
- Find the surface area of cubes with edge (i) 5 cm (ii) 2.9 cm.
- The dimensions of a cuboid are in a ratio 1:2:3 and its total surface area is 88 m2. Find the dimensions of the cuboid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number