The density of wood is 0.5g/cc . What is its value in SI?
Asked by Vivek.d8765 | 2nd Jun, 2018, 05:55: PM
1 g/cc= 1000kg/cubic metre
1 kg/cubic metre = 0.001 g/cc
So by using this conversion
Density of wood= 0.5 g/cc (CGS unit) = 500 kg/cubic metre (SI unit).
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Jun, 2018, 09:44: AM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
- what is SI unit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number