- The cost of fencing a square field at 16rs per meter is 32000 find cost of ploughing the field at 25rs per 100m square
Asked by Ruchi28sachin | 6th Mar, 2019, 05:10: AM
The cost of fencing a square filed = 16 per metre
Cost of fencing = Rs. 32000
Perimeter of a field = 32000/16 = 2000 m
4x = 2000
x = 500 m where x is the side of a square filed.
Area of square = 5002 = 250000 m2
Rate of reaping a field = 100 per m2
cost = 250000 × 100
cost = Rs. 25000000
Answered by Sneha shidid | 6th Mar, 2019, 03:25: PM
- formal of area in rectangular
- Through a rectangular field of length 90m and breadth 60m two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cit each other at right angles through the center of fields . if the width of each road is 3m , find : 1) area covered by the roads. 2) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of 110/- per meter.
- A hall is 25m long and 18m wide. A path 1.5m wide is constructed around it. Calculate the cost of cementing at the rate of rupees 20.50 per square metre
- The area of a parallelogram is 192 sq. cm. If the length of its base is three times its height, find the base length.
- The area of rectangular garden of length 40cm, is1000 sqm . Find the breadth of the garden and it's perimeter . The garden enclosed by 3 rounds of fencing, leaving an entrance of 4m. Find the cost of fencing the garden at a rate of 250 rupees per meters.
- FIND AREA OF 11GM IF BASE=10CM HEIGHT IS 8CM
- The adjacent sides of a parrallelogram are 12 CM and 6 CM. The height corresponding to side is 8 CM. Find the area and altitude corresponding to the base
- Find the breadth and area of the given perimeter of rectangle. perimeter=8m Length=80cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number