The cost of an antique vase increase by 6% every year. if its price is Rs2500 what will be its price after 3 years..
Asked by guptaarti827352 | 17th Jan, 2019, 10:49: AM
Here P = Rs. 2500, R = 6% and N = 3
Therefore after 3 years the cost of an antique vase will be Rs. 2977.54
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Jan, 2019, 11:08: AM
- Find the amount and the compound interest on: a) ₹300 at 3% per annum for 2 years b) ₹4000 at 2% per annum for 3 years c) ₹5000 at 5% per annum for 3 years d) ₹10000 at 4% per annum for 2 years
- the simple interest on a certain sum of money at 4% p.a. for 2 years is 500 what will be the compound interest on the same sum for the same time
- please tell the solution for it
- find the amount which which Ram will get on 4096 rupees if he gave it for 18 months at 12 1.2 per annum interest being compounded half yearly interest being compounded half yearly
- At what per cent per annum will ₹4000 amount to ₹ 4410 in 2 years when Compounded annually?
- calculate the difference between the CI and SI on Rs 7500 in 2years at the rate of 8%per annum
- the compound interest on Rs1800 at the rate of 10%per annum for a certain period of time is Rs 378 . Find the time in years
- In how many years will ₹1800 amount to ₹2178 at 10%per annum Compounded annually.
- 1)Find the amount and compound interest using the formula if the principal is ₹62500, rate of interest is 12% per annum & time is 5/2 or
- Find the amount and the compound interest on rupees 10,000 for 2 year at 9% per annum compounded annually
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number